Unofficial Avril Lavigne Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unofficial Avril Lavigne Forum

Talk About All Thing's Avril Lavigne!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If Avril Lavigne, Katy Perry and Taylor Swift teamed up....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
helmutuhlmann

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-05-02

If Avril Lavigne, Katy Perry and Taylor Swift teamed up.... Empty
PostSubject: If Avril Lavigne, Katy Perry and Taylor Swift teamed up....   If Avril Lavigne, Katy Perry and Taylor Swift teamed up.... Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:14 pm

...on a song, t might go kinda like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFCfAKNOZg0&feature=feedlik

So, my name is Helmut Uhlmann. For episode 10 of my “Can I Write a New Song Each Week” challenge (in which I’m writing, recording and producing a new track each week for 6 months) I’ve tried writing from the perspective of a girl, drawing on inspiration from these awesome female artists. It was strange at first, but ended up being more fun than I’d like to admit lol.

If you enjoy it, then your support in commenting, rating, subscribing and checking out other episodes (in which I sing too) is really appreciated because by doing so you’re helping me towards my dreams; hopefully one day I can actually write songs and chill with these amazing girls!

Cheers,

Helmut
Smile
Back to top Go down

If Avril Lavigne, Katy Perry and Taylor Swift teamed up....
Page 1 of 1